BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
My photo
it's just Me,My....family & friends, a BIG girl with BIG dreams... living my Simple yet Complicated Life, facing my everyday "Reality" ~ a 'ME' saying

Sunday, May 30

To

All my Friends....

HI!!!!!....
anyway...suddenly just had the urge to blog about this..
hehehe~~~
just had a-kind-of-reunion with
Shiau Ling, Ciuyi, Ee Vee, Ling Wei & C.Kah yan
last but not least the two who came back from matriculation
Hui Ling n Ah Chin...{which should be at matrics by now}
we had dinner at Mr.Kaya
then after that went to Papa Kopitiam for a drink
{and by drink I really mean normal drink not the alcoholic type}
supposedly time-to-meet = 7.p.m
and proud to say I'm the only that is right-on-TIME...
so others came...then started talking..
mainly about our different lives....
Ee vee was supposed to arrive late but
we just kept talking NON-STOP till ev came..
and we still haven't order our dinner yet...
It has just been 3 weeks since we last met
and we already can't stop chatting...
Imagine if it was 3 years..
anyway...just wanted to SHOUT OUT to all my friends...
if you consider me as your friend then
I will always remain as you FRIEND....
No matter how different our lives are now...or maybe going to..
always remember that
I AM & WILL ALWAYS STAY YOUR FRIEND...

P.S.:Don't you dare to forget ME!!!! "P

1 speak up:

feelings said...

but you forget me.. T.T