BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
My photo
it's just Me,My....family & friends, a BIG girl with BIG dreams... living my Simple yet Complicated Life, facing my everyday "Reality" ~ a 'ME' saying

Thursday, May 27

Just

ok...about last night...
was seriously pissed but then...
after~1hour and more?
was laughing and chatting like crazy..LOL!!!..
We are seriously..Mother & Daughter- relationship..FOR SURE.
I didn't want to put this photo but...ehhhh..??...

currently in a short-term-memory-loss state again...
Remembered!!!
yea almost knocked a car today...
MY BAD..for the first time...SORRY car~~
and so I went back to school to get certs to be certified..
normal issue...
and lucky me...=.= when I stepped into the office
teachers were just preparing to leave the school...
  • some was like...Shi Yunn..how are you?
  • some..=.=....EH!!..Wrong school....seriously sweat la...
  • some was like...nevermind,it's ok.....
  • others were like it's ok, just have to study hard in form 6...
and...I think that should be all...
LOL!!!...
it was just a quite funny scene...
and I have to say this...
STUDY HARD CSY!!!!..NO MORE FOOLING AROUND!!!!BE SERIOUS!!!!!

0 speak up: