BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
My photo
it's just Me,My....family & friends, a BIG girl with BIG dreams... living my Simple yet Complicated Life, facing my everyday "Reality" ~ a 'ME' saying

Thursday, June 10

First

very first time where I actually openly admit

that I have a crush
but sadly I don't have the courage to tell him
*big SIGH for myself*
anyway I should be in the mood of 'BERJUANG'
for my form6...
and this would be the first time I'm telling this out loud
that I am in ACS
{yes I confessing it right now} ")
I think I am having exams in 2 weeks time
& I seriously have no confidence to score in it
I am pursuing myself to concentrate in form6
like really hard
but unfortunately after 5 months of pure HOLIDAYS...
my brain is so not like what it used to be...T.T
even tough what it used-to-be wasn't that great
but still better than the condition it is now
...
main point
  • need to get YOU out of my head
  • Study...Study...& Study!!!
chao>.<


2 speak up:

Regina said...

HAHAHAHA SHI YUNN. LOL. N u are actualli still blogging!

ASHLYNCSY said...

yea wat..y not?...when i feel like to.....but i seldom la.....