BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
My photo
it's just Me,My....family & friends, a BIG girl with BIG dreams... living my Simple yet Complicated Life, facing my everyday "Reality" ~ a 'ME' saying

Tuesday, May 18

Something different

At last after 5 days of school,

the 6th day was the best-not-boring-day...
as usual,we had our assembly
but my-first-experience 'almost-coming-to-school-LATE'
I actually ran to the school gate{fear of hearing the bells ring}
in the end CKY was still the "earliest" and see-ing how she walk to the assembly area made me feel like a DUMBO
and we were suppose to sing 'Negaraku' BUT the music came out was the state song
so...???
we get to know our classes...AT-LAST!!!!
I'm in 6....wait....let me think first....I know!!! Ting.6 bawah Azam....I remembered ok??
anyway we-students were actually "CAMPAK"/"THROWN"....into
the ?cipta-reka? room as there is not enough classroom..LOL!!..
but at least our class have a 'so-called-permanent' classroom for the year...
I think others are situated in labs and have to move around all the time...
and yes...I'm not the president of my class...
I think 4 years experiencing as a class president is more than enough for me..hehehe~~
{actually I'm just aiming for the prefect position..if I continue form6}
and we got new tables which we carried it all the way upstairs by ourselves
while the only 2 boys-in-our-class went around with teacher to get chairs
one of them actually told me that they got the chairs for us already in the class
when they were walking by...but spoken TOO SOFTLY...
so as usual I did not get what he was saying,lucky siah eer was there to give some sort of reply..?
{if you are reading this...I don't bite LOL!!...}
we had our orientation with our seniors...the upper six...
I was actually having fun...if it was the past-version-of me
I don't think I will be having any fun at all....
& GROUP 2 WON the match....even when there were less boys in our group...
Lastly, Lower six WON Upper Six....LoL!!...
Me, Cky & Tracie were actually quite GANAS compared to the other girls...
anyway...*Big-Round-of-Applause*...
to the Upper six for the effort!!!! ")
Wait!! seriously Lastly!!
I kena smashed by the big wooden-type-of-door...
where they use to separate the"dewan" into segments
My luck is seriously INDESCRIBABLE

0 speak up: