BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
My photo
it's just Me,My....family & friends, a BIG girl with BIG dreams... living my Simple yet Complicated Life, facing my everyday "Reality" ~ a 'ME' saying

Monday, May 17

Days TO gO~~

  • Day 1
from a co-ed to an all girls to an all boys school....yes I have tried everything LOL!
going to a boy school..well I expected scenario like "THIS" but..
it's a whole different scenario when I really stepped into the school though...
it's like girls are extinct species
wherever you go there will always be LOTS of male
not to say it's a bad thing but..yea...transition from a 'LOTS' of female to this...
it's just a weird feeling {for me....>.<}
then the toilet....maybe I am a total 'fussy' person which I don't think so
but after 5 years in a much 'clean-conditioned' toilet
it's hard to adapt to the "new"...
and we were advised to go to toilet in pairs {previous years+ now}
but difference is
previously- if one fainted the other can inform teacher
now- for your safety!!
teacher even advised to not to use the classrooms walkway
and staircase situated in more secluded areas
The way I describe it sound as if I'm risking my life to be in school
It may sound like I'm exaggerating but I have proof...
  • Day 2
aluminium cans and
  • Day 3
the 'glass-typed' window
"accidentally" fell when me & my friends were walking
  • Day4
then I was 'bang' by someone from the back
all if that happened in just 4 days of school...
it's just my LUCK..or...
I'm just speechless in any way ")

0 speak up: