BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
My photo
it's just Me,My....family & friends, a BIG girl with BIG dreams... living my Simple yet Complicated Life, facing my everyday "Reality" ~ a 'ME' saying

Saturday, May 22

No more

JPA's Result came out yesterday...

supposedly at 3p.m,but...well we all know...hehehe~~
so it came out at 4..if I'm not mistaken
&as I expected eventough how much I didn't want it to come true..
I didn't get it....
but on the other hand so far...
few that are expected to get didn't get as well...
seriously ????.....
so anyway I'm really taking all these sign as
A BLESSING IN DISGUISE
hehehe~~ I'm going on my 'positive road'
so actually my last hope is on this coming monday
where the results for the appeal of matriculation is reveal....
but come to think about it...I really WANT & DON'T WANT to get it..
how contradicting am I...LOL!!
going matrics-at least I still have the confidence to get 4 FLAT/ A'S
going Form 6- really makes me wonder if I really can get 4 FLAT-S
initially I didn't want to go to Form 6 because I'M LAZY!!
yes I know I am and I am willing to admit it openly..LOL!!
But actually I'm not sure what to say anymore
as quoted in my facebook status....
What To Do?..Stay SAFE & POSITIVE in Form 6!!!!

0 speak up: