BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
My photo
it's just Me,My....family & friends, a BIG girl with BIG dreams... living my Simple yet Complicated Life, facing my everyday "Reality" ~ a 'ME' saying

Saturday, May 15

Mum & Dad in Japan while I'm.....

This post was interrupted by Thomas Cup...
LOL!!...anyway Great JOB to the Malaysia'S Team effort...
Support Malaysia FOREVER!!!....always hero-es no matter what..
oh!! and HEROIN-S.....{altough I didn't really watch the UBER Cup..hehe}
ok..seriously back to topic now...
just started first week of form 6..
re-LIVING schooling days AGAIN...after a almost half a year's BREAK...
wearing recycle-d uniform....and shoes!!...
CREDITS to Ling Wei for my white shirts and Ciuyi for the shoes..
THANKS!!!...
And as for my skirt...muahahhahaha!!!
I cut my pinafore...literally....
so didn't even used a single cent for my 'so-called NEW' uniforms...
and to add on I started my Form 6 LIfe without my parents accompaniment...
{I know I sound like 'anak manja' but I'M NOT!!!}
they went to Japan and left me to 'in-a-way' look after my sis and bro...
My schedule for everyday...
{except Monday-10th may-First day of school~~cause school starts at 9 that day}

6a.m.- wake up
  • make bread for sis&bro
  • pray
  • make sure sis get on bus
  • get ready for school
  • off all lights,lock doors
  • drive to school+ park properly
usually around 7.10a.m-reached school
  • meet up with ex-MGS-ian..{somehow I'm still in the ex-school clique..")}
  • pendaftaran for those who didn't register on monday.....>.<
  • orientation...with talks from teachers and others.....
  • recess which somehow I don't really seem to enjoy..yet...
  • more orientation....
1.10p.m- Bells RING...
  • drive back OR pick Sis
  • Buy lunch OR eat with Sis
3p.m. ?? -Reached Home
  • Open all windows and doors and on FAN
  • tidy things in house{all my bro's fault}
  • shower
  • Prepare clothes in Washing Machine to be washed Later
  • Collect DRIED clothes
  • fetch and pick sis to tuition if needed
  • SLEEP!!!")
5p.m- Dinner time
  • fetch sis and bro to tuition every night
  • make sure bro eats dinner and shower
  • put clothes into washing machine
  • eat
  • hang clothes
  • wash plates-alternate days with my sis
  • pray
  • prepare clothes for next day
  • make sure sis and bro clothes and 'necessity' is prepared
  • clean up tables
10.30p.m.- brains automatically says
  • GO TO SLEEP!!
that is about how my days go....
it may seem like a relaxing thing..but IT'S NOT...
so I am just Damn Glad that my parents are back...
THANK GOD!!!

0 speak up: