BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
My photo
it's just Me,My....family & friends, a BIG girl with BIG dreams... living my Simple yet Complicated Life, facing my everyday "Reality" ~ a 'ME' saying

Monday, March 29

Doctors Tagging for 5 days

not technically 'HOSPITALISED'..heehee
it was last week,
I attended a 5 day course in HTAR Klang...
It's a course to expose SPM-ians to a "DOCTOR"-s life,
not to be a know it all,
but before going there I was already expecting discouragements from HO & MO,
because..well that's another story,
anyway I was expecting a lot of people there,
and yeap!!..there were a lot!!!!...
around 80 out of 110 showed up!!...
it's still a lot even minus-ing the 30 person...
The first day was seriously boring...
it's boring in a sense that my group get to visit the wards only,
so during ward's visiting not many interesting stuff will be seen,
but of course u still get the experience and knowledge about a doctor's life
as you will always notice that HO&MO has no time to sit around,
they are always around doing 'everything'
tending to patient..'clerk-in','rounding'.....
but the 2nd day was much interesting as I got to watch
childbirth(natural way)-no vacuum,forceps or surgery..
and went to the forensic department...
the 3rd day..how should I put it...
compatible to first day...
main point was
  • not enough sleep
  • no lunch
  • exhausted
  • kinda sick
k..the lunch part was actually my fault for not eating
but before that I ate some fried food
then my appetite flew away~~~~
and there was a point when I felt that doctor was not meant for me...
BUT....BUT...BUT...
that was just for a minute ..ok maybe few hours...
after my dinner and 8 hours of 'REAL' sleep...
everything was better the next day..
even with my sore throat..
I did on-call tagging with the on-call HO-s...
was in the medical ward 7B...
we did 'interviewing' with the docs and patients...
Anyway,really wanted to said THANKS to Group4,
we were all really cooperative,
had lots of fun,will miss all of YOU!!...
  • BOSS- the well..the BOSS
  • SuSu- the quiet ex-Kwang Hua girl
  • John- BOSS best talking partner
  • Lee- looks Quiet seriously not
  • Wein- well,always talking to Hsing and Naqib..lol
  • Hsing- study..&..study ....
  • Naqib- find friends from ward easily..>.<
  • Thilaga- 2nd day intake,always smiling
  • Hanis- that typical sweet girl
  • Krish- his hp.....always...
SuSu & me
Our Group!!
officially saying bye from here~~
BYE!!!

0 speak up: