BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
My photo
it's just Me,My....family & friends, a BIG girl with BIG dreams... living my Simple yet Complicated Life, facing my everyday "Reality" ~ a 'ME' saying

Wednesday, March 17

Seriously...

SPM Result just came out last thursday,

and
I am not in the top 200...
neither am I in the top 2000/4000...
not really sure,
anyway,people just keep on congratulate me
for..well I don't Know....
It's NOT like what I've expected it to be,
even a shock to me
WHEN there were a few of them in the same situation as I am,
and I just want to say...
I MAY seem RELAX during my SPM period,
well I am NOT,
I did study hard enough for it,
eventhough it's doesn't seem like it, >.<
I study in a different way then others ok?
I can't be facing the BOOKS 24/7,
that's just not me,
anyway that's it so far,
everyone is busy with their scholarships,
so GOOD LUCK PEOPLE!!!!

2 speak up:

Posh said...

you not busy with that meh?
Anyway you result is good already!! So had you decide what to study? Doctor???

Samantha Chong. said...

your result is good enough. heard your dad said you're planning for gynecology? but i remembered you told me you wanted to take neurology. whatever it is, good luck in your future undertakings. =)