BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
My photo
it's just Me,My....family & friends, a BIG girl with BIG dreams... living my Simple yet Complicated Life, facing my everyday "Reality" ~ a 'ME' saying

Saturday, February 12

going on

still going on with my life
and yes still in Form 6
so-called doing 'THE BEST I CAN'
when there are some others that STOP
It's already February
had been more than a month since I returned from Guilin,China
truthfully it wasn't the best family trip I have
I felt that going to Cameron Highland was even better
BUT....a very big 'BUT'...
thankfully me and my siblings made friends there
imagine 10 children (ranged from age 11-25){and yes 25 is still in the category}

playing together like we have met before the trip
It was a nice experience
and I am seriously thank-ing them
cause if it weren't for them
I would have just go through China feeling 'NEUTRAL' the whole time
P.S: my crapping skills are too AWESOME.....LOL!!


0 speak up: