BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
My photo
it's just Me,My....family & friends, a BIG girl with BIG dreams... living my Simple yet Complicated Life, facing my everyday "Reality" ~ a 'ME' saying

Friday, April 30

The birth of the rich




A drama where a man dares to hope and dream as well as
confidently says that, ' My dream is to become a RICH MAN'
He is not stupid...don't look down on him...
he is working in one of the top hotels to find his "RICH dad"

P.S. : the drama has not ended yet so..
keeping my comments for it later..

`
To be continue....

And it's continuing now...
urm...I have yet to finished the drama...maybe will do...later...
the drama has already ended this week or last week in KBS World...
if I'm not mistaken...hehe..
the show started out well pretty ok but then...
hehehe!!...so.....END~~ ")

0 speak up: