BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
My photo
it's just Me,My....family & friends, a BIG girl with BIG dreams... living my Simple yet Complicated Life, facing my everyday "Reality" ~ a 'ME' saying

Tuesday, February 23

*CNY 2010*


Happy Chinese New Year...


ok..maybe it's kind of late to wish now...{lol}
I did not chat with cy for a week....that's quite long...
so just chat with her this morning...
I want For Your Entertainment~~
will be going for karaoke this thursday...
anyway not the main point..
AGaIn...I still haven't...bual kosong enough yet....
Why does the day pass so fast....????
so far, {which is the end} went to siah err's and Kah yan's place...
thanks for the angpau!!!....
Thanks again to those who came to my house....
if there was anything wrong or you didn't felt that sastified with...
I hereby apologise.....{BLEK}
others who didn't come this year, better come next year!!...
don't break your promise!!!
If my house was much spacious,I will definitely invite more...
If you FFK me this year, remember to sent ME your apologies...
{I may forgive you..LOL}

If you are reading this....sorry again for the awkwardness..
{if you know what I mean}

If I don't stop if-ing....I will feel stupid... >.<
  • For my couz....
we should take more photos next year...LOL

all the gok's couz...

freestyle at last...

of course the "oldies"...LOL

and their freestyle

lastly...the three couz...
actually I look kind of drunk in this...
{maybe I was A LITTLE}

Smiles and CHeers for Chinese New Year!!!

0 speak up: